Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Paint Ball


Here is one of my first blogs from 2016 that i wanted to repost.


Paint Ball


On Jan\4\2016 we had Paint Ball for my cousin's birthday.
before that day when I heard that we were going Paint Ball, I was very existed. The next morning we got up early and got ready. Then we went off to lock n load Paint Ball. We were the first one to arrive. When the whole family arrived we went to sign up. Then we picked the teams. I was with my dad, my brother, and my uncle. The Paintball instructor came to tell us what to do, he told us how to wear a mask and how to hold a Paint Ball Gun. We were wearing a vest and a mask to keep my chest and face safe. We got in the first round. We made a plan to stay in one little house and shoot the enemy team to win the match. So I went to a little house and shot my oldest bro Sam. We demolish my uncle's team. The next round [round 2] we did not have a plan so I tried to go to the enemy base.  I was laughing so hard that my mask fogged up. My Uncle was chasing me he shot all of his ammo on me but he missed all his shots.I shot him once then I got him on the shoulder. Then the round was over. We won the match. after that, we had a break. Then we went on to the 3 Round. My team was low on ammo so we knew were going to lose. I was staying in the house camping. Soon we lost because we were out of ammo. my uncle and my dad went to go and get more ammo for our team. [final round] on the last round I saw a fake UFO that you can go and hide in. When the round started I ran to the UFO and try to hit my uncle Tom. all my ammo my was all gone. then the rest of our team ran out of ammo. The enemy team came to our base and demolish us. The birthday boy had lots of ammo because his gun was upgraded. He wanted to waste his ammo on my dad, my uncle tom, and my other uncle. They said to walk across because he said “they are just kids”.but when we were shooting them, they end up with lots and lots of sores. When we finished Paintball we celebrated my cousin’s birthday. we sang The birthday Song. Then he blew the candles out and made a wish. He got a ukulele for his birthday presence. We prayed so we can eat.I ate lots of pizza. Then we went home and sleep.


The
end

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.