Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

The Killer Nurse

 The Killer Nurse


 Once upon a time, there were three friends who decided to go to a camp
site called Camp Crystal Lake. Once we arrived, we immediately put up
our tents, because I was already really tired from the long and tiring drive.
Once we finished setting up the tents, I grabbed my blanket, my pillow and
my stuffed teddy bear and slept in one of the tents. My friends weren’t tired
at all because they were the one who was always singing loudly in the car. I
woke up at different times of the night, to my friends drifting with the car. I
ignored them and went back to sleep. The sound of a loud screech and then
a bang woke me up from my deep sleep. I quickly jumped out of my inflatable
mattress to see where the sound was coming from. I hopped out of my tent
just to find my friends drifting with there car, again. “SHUT UP. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP” 
I shouted.


I went back in my tent, jumped on the mattress and went back to sleep. A few
hours later, I heard loud, evil laughing coming from outside. I was mad. I peeked
through my door, just to find a nurse covered with blood stains and with a Bone
saw. I gasped with fear. I went back in my tent trying not to make a sound. A few
minutes passed. It felt like hours. The nurse went back to where he came from.
I got out of my tent and I tried to wake up my friends to get of here but I noticed
that there was blood all over the ground. That’s when I realised that my friends
got murdered. I started running towards the exit but when i got near the exit, I
saw the nurse guarding it, So I ran to a cabin that I saw and radioed for help.
No one was answering. I gave it a last try and someone named Freddy picked
up. I told him to come to call the cops and come to Camp crystal lake with a gun.


I ran to another house to find more stuff. I came across a pocket knife and
I picked it up. While I was looking around the Cabin, I remembered that the
counselors told me to fix two generators to open another exit. I went to find a
generator. A few minutes later, I found generator. I told myself “Lucky I took
those engineering classes”. Once I was finished with one generator, It took me
about 12 minutes to find the other generator. I approached the generator,
just to find the Nurse hiding behind the generator. I tried to run away but the
Nurse was too fast. She grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up off the ground.


To be continued 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my names Leilani from Otaki College.I like how you explained with detail.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.