Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

My Top 5 best superheroes of all times.

My Top 5 best superheroes of all times.

5. Batman.
I Like Batman because he have His Batman boomerang and Have His own Batmobile

4. Superman
Superman haves very coolly super powers. And he has laser eyes.

3.Master chief
Master chief have very cool armor and he fights like the black widow.
He can fly, get clones to confuse the enemies and break into a very strong vehicle.

2. Naruto
You know everyone like’s Naruto, right. Well, Naruto has powers. He can Teleport, turn into a very big and strong fox with 9 tails, he calls it The Nine-tail fox and he got’s friends with the same powers and different weapons.

We had a master chief, superman, and batman. This is the one you were waiting for.
1. The incredible hulk
The incredible hulk was my favorite superhero growing up. The first time I saw The incredible hulk I thought he a super villain.
The incredible hulk can jump far and punch holes through the building.

That's it on today on Saia’s blog.
See you next time bye. And thank you for going on my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog Saia my favourite super hero is batman

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.