Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

5 Thing’s probably didn't know about Me


6 Thing’s probably didn't know about Me

1. My favourite colour is Black.

2. I am scared of Butterflies. (In My Notice)
I Know Butterflies are so colourful But it looks scary for me.

3.My favourite song’s Is Daft Punk. Here is a link to it.
Click the h For the link


4. My favourite cartoon is peppa pig Growing up.
5. I like playing rugby.

6. My animal mascot is a dinosaur.

That's is for today on Saia’s blog. See you next time byeeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Like the way that you have said something about your self Siosaia. I did not know that you are scared of butterflies because they don't bite. You know but great work there. Also Like the way that you like Peppa pig and I have not heard Daft Punk before.:)


    Setaita
    Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.