Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME
:)


Hi, My Name Is Saia. I'm a Year 6 student in Room 10. I go to Glenbrae School and my teacher is Mr. Nath.


I love Reading because reading helps us in life. I also love maths because it helps us with our education. Topic studies is awesome as it helps me learn important stuff like being sun smart and how to avoid cyberbullying.

My hobbies are playing Rugby so I can lose weight and eating because I am always hungry!

My favorite fruits are mango's, bananas and oranges.


My goals for The year is to Get better at Swimming and lose weight.


 👍


1 comment:

  1. Hello Saia

    Nice work on all about me. My favourite subject is maths too and I love playing rugby too. Next time add a picture it would look good in your work.

    BY Alex



    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.