Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

Reading Response Journal

Reading Response Journal


Title:The real world

Author: Alan bagnall

Today I read about:The real world

I feel Happy about what I read today because The book seems happy too

My favourite character was The girl because she is the only one that looks sad

I would feel Sad if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because She looks sad

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen:The girl would be happy in the next part.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Saia
    Amazing piece of writing.I can see you put a lot of effort in to it.I especially like how bright it is.I hope you keep up the hard work.

    Well Done Saia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.