Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Akomanga Kaihanga Project


Kia Ora everyone! My name is Siosaia and I am a Year 9 student, who is currently attending
Tamaki College. I am part of a project-based learning class called “Akomanga Kaihanga”. There
are currently 29 students in my class, and we’ve been split into five groups.


I was put into a group, and we named our group “Team Jaxxs”. Besides me, there are 5 other
students in my group, and they’re names are Chastyti, Danielle, Liena, Eden, and Jerome. Our
group is focusing on child poverty, here in our community. We are planning to run a second
Food-Drive here at Tamaki College, in front of the Whare Kai. My group I, hope to Help with
Poverty in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.