Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Te Whare Tapa Wha



Here is my whare that I made out of paper! My whare represents Te
Whare Tapa Wha. Te Whare Tapa Wha contains four dimensions of
our well-being. The four dimensions are Taha Tinana (Physical well-
being), Taha Wairua (Spiritual well-being), Taha Whanau (Social well
-being), and Taha Hinengaro (Mental & Emotional well-being). Our
Physical well-being is affected when we’re doing exercise, dancing,
or simply just moving. Our Spiritual well-being is affected when we’re
at church or praying. Social well-being is being affected when we’re
communicating with one another or performing an item in front of
an audience. Lastly, Our Mental and Emotional well-being is being
affected when you get or have feelings & thoughts.


Previously, my class and I went on a trip to the Panmure library, to
show our projects to people that work in our community. After the
presentation, the class split into two groups. One group went to a
school, and the other group walked up a mountain and slid down
the mountain. I was in the second group. When everything was
finished, Karl asked us to reflect on what we did. After a few
minutes of reflecting, I noticed that my Social and physical
well-being had been affected while we were presenting our
project and while climbing and sliding down the mountain, and
Since I was climbing the mountain with my friends, I felt excited
& energized, which also affected my Mental/Emotional wellbeing.


(It's a pop-up card)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.