Pages

Thursday 28 September 2023

Life nowadays

 holy shmacks

This year has been a hell of a roller coaster, with school work and rugby and youth and all, we're still going strong. What's that ? term 2 and 3's already finished ? holy camoly how many credits do I have...  3 credits to my name.      whaatt theee

so I took that personally and did the deadliest academic grind ever and I'm now sitting on 50 credits, God is good ! speaking of God, me and my homie we kinda close, you know I be giving him thanks and praising him with all my heart and he's been giving me blessing and i'm forever grateful for Jesus ! We recently had shout ! again, not gonna go too deep into that, but it's basically church but on mega steroids. It's encouraged me to plant seeds in people so that the Lord can grow. During shout, Ruby was talking about By the Gate and God kinda spoke to me and was like "yo start up by that gate at Tamaki" and I'm like "okay" so I grab my buddy Troy and we start it up and every tuesday break, we'd pray for our students & school and we've been consistent since.

I'm hoping to become Headboy of Tamaki college 24' Not because of status or fame or it would look on my CV, I hoping to become Headboy to make a change in our school, regardless of big or small, but a change I shall make. A thing I would want to change would definitely be the rep that Tamaki college has, which isn't a good one. I don't know how, but I will. Growing up, I was never seen as "that" kid that was destined for greatness, or had huge potential, I was just kinda there. I never really had any special role model growing up like Cristiano Ronaldo or someone, So I did everything for my parents and did everything I can to make them proud. It's been 17 years since I've started 💪 My parents didn't sacrifice so much for me to not become someone. I hope to make them proud one day.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.