Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Technology Wood

Technology Wood

I have chosen to make a Chopper out of wood for my little brother. I think this is the best choice because my little brother always goes on my older phone, and he never plays with toys. I think that this project is a great start for my little brother's childhood. It will be used as a playing toy but it will stay in the living room, in his toy box. For this project, I will have to consider making the wood a bit thicker and making the corners smother by sanding it.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Rangiaue. From otaki kareti
    this project sounds very interesting and I'm sure your little brother will love it. It will also be cool to post a photo of it when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rangiaue

      Thank you for taking the time out to comment on my blog post. This project is indeed, very interesting and I will be sure to take pictures when I'm done

      Thanks again!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.